Monday, May 30, 2011

[USCR] Booster finished!


I admit openly that painting faces is something beyond my ability - I just don't have the patience or skill of hand required for it. Still, I think he turned out alright, even though he's ugly. Nothing wrong with ugly, especially if you kick this much ass.

I've based him up with some snow themed bases - since taking these photos I decided the snow on this guy's base was a little thin so I added another layer to it.

A few people have expressed their dislike of this model - I actually think he's quite original and I haven't had the chance to paint another model like him. I've taken the full squad photos, and I'll post them as soon as I get the chance. Anyways, here's the last of my USCR - the Booster!





Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment