Wednesday, May 4, 2011

[CCC] Sniper finished!

Artwork from MERCS website
 So... yeah - I'm the first to admit that I suck at painting faces. Just putting that out there, so you know what to expect. I could've tried to paint the eyes at least, but I've been painting long enough to know I would just mess it up and cause myself more frustration than it was worth. Knowing me, I'll probably end up going over it again later.
At least I didn't break anything when putting him together though.

CCC Sniper from the MERCS website

The sniper is a really uniquely posed mini. He's even rockin the backwards cap and cocky smile that seems appropriate for the cliche sniper persona - from what movies and TV have force-fed me anyway.

Still unsure about what to do about the bases, so I've left the stonework under his left foot unpainted.

Enough ranting, MOAR MINIS!



 
 
 
Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment