Wednesday, May 11, 2011

USCR Artwork

So far I've bought the CCC and USCR Factions. I started painting the CCC first, as they are the flagship MERCS faction. But the more I looked at the USCR, the more I liked them - and couldn't wait to hit them up with some paint!

I guess I can see why some people don't like them, and even why the new Booster model has come under scrutiny - but personally I really like them and will definitely be rounding off my USCR with the Booster model.

USCR (United Soviet Corporate Republic)
Located: Russia and Alaska
Corporate Strengths: Heavy Armor, Intimidation
Intelligence Report: The largest MegaCon in terms of land possession, the USCR operates more like a government than a business. They are a formidable opponent on the field of combat, but often seem more intent to isolate themselves from the rest of the world than interact.
Chief Rivals: Keizai Waza, EUInc


 






Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment