Friday, March 7, 2014

Sci-Fi Terrain

During my absence from MERCS, I was immersed in Infinity and managed to collect quite a bit of terrain that I'll also be using for MERCS.
Infinity is played on a 4'x4' table and  requires very dense terrain layouts. In my effort to create my own Infinity table, I collected enough terrain to heavily cover a 4'x4' table. If I translate this to MERCS, which is played on a 2'x3' table and only requires moderate terrain, I could probably comfortably stretch my terrain collection over three MERCS tables!

Anyways, I thought I'd post links to the terrain reviews from my other blog, in case any other MERCS enthusiasts were interested!

CNC Miniatures Sci-Fi Bridges

CNC Miniatures Sci-Fi Walls

Bandua Wargames Q Buildings Set - Review Part 1
Bandua Wargames Q Buildings Set - Review Part 2

Warsenal Barricades

CNC Miniatures Dice Tower

Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment