Thursday, March 13, 2014

CNC Miniatures Scenery Sci-Fi Widgets - Review


I've had these lying around for a while now, and I had originally purchased this product with the intention of using them on my Bandua Wargames Q Buildings - but quickly realised that sticking these pieces to my Bandua Buildings would prevent the buildings from stacking onto and into each other! No matter, these still seem quite useful, so hopefully I'll find a use for them soon. 

Comes in a single sprue

No instructions, but it wasn't hard to figure out which pieces where part of
each widget.

And the completed set of widgets. The pile of bits on the top right are for
the security cameras, which I'll assemble when I figure out when I'll use them.

So not much to say really, what you see if what you get! Assembly was quick and straight forward, and I'm actively looking for places that I can use these things... already have one piece in mind, so stay tuned.

Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment