Monday, March 31, 2014

Plastcraft Games Sci-Fi Crates - Complete

After initially constructing the crates, I found the size awkward for 28mm wargaming, as the crates stand at 32mm tall - which is tall enough to prevent a model from seeing over the crate, but not tall enough to completely obscure the model.

Plastcraft Games Sci-Fi Crate next to a MERCS model for scale

I solved this by sticking the crates on MDF 'Pallets', which brought the height up nicely, and added some necessary weight to the pieces. So with the eight crates I had, from the two sets of Plastcraft Games Sci-Fi crates, I was able to make four pieces of LOS blockling terrain.


Sync out.

1 comment:

  1. "I never realized how much can be achieved with a simple Shipping Container until I saw the innovative designs of container homes."

    ReplyDelete