Monday, February 29, 2016

[EU Inc] Recon Squad Repainted! Part 1


Comparing my repainted EU Inc to my original colour scheme, I feel I've achieved what I wanted to do - which was to lighten the models, and improve the contrast between the armour and fatigues. I'm finally satisfied with my EU Inc colour scheme :)

Until MERCS Recon Wave 2 gets to me, which should be in the next few weeks, I'll be finishing up some terrain projects, and trying not to over-commit myself by starting work on the awesome SecFor models sitting on my shelf...

I'll be posting up all the individual model shots soon - since I finished painting all my MERCS models, and I'm not spending every  night furiously painting, I've cropped and cut the photos ready for posting. Stay tuned, individual model photos up soon.

Sync out.


No comments:

Post a Comment