Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Citadel Texture Paints - Review

With 12 factions for MERCS arriving shortly, I have the daunting task of coming up with 12 different basing styles for each faction - and basing, which I consider as part of the 'assembly' process, is the part of the hobby I dislike the most.


To that end, I thought I'd splurge and pick up (what I consider to be) some premium hobby products for the task: Games Workshop Citadel Texture Paints.

I tested Stirland Mud on my EU Inc and am really happy with the end result, especially considering how easy it was to use the product - which is as simple as the video says it is.

I picked up the rest of the Citadel Texture Paint range, six in total, and I'm already excited about trying Lustrian Undergrowth on my KemVar - which will hopefully be finished by the end of the week.

So I guess this isn't so much a review, as a confirmation that my experience with the product is what is shown in the tutorial video.

Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment