Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Sync's Terrain Collection

It's that time of year again, and my birthday is coming up - so to help my family decide on what birthday presents to get me, I decided to do an inventory of my MERCS hobby.
With one hundred MERCS models about to be added to my workbench, I don't need any more models to paint, so I thought I'd see if I needed to fill any holes in my terrain collection.

While reviewing my terrain collection, I thought I'd take some photos and throw them up on the blog too, but I should mention that these photos don't include the Sci-Fi Walls Set and District 5 Apartments that I painted up this weekend.
After reviewing my collection, I decided that I don't need any more terrain!


Scatter Terrain
Terrain pieces that only provide half cover.

Two sets of 4-piece resin crates and barrels from eBay

4-piece resin crates from eBay

10-piece resin Parking Pylon set from Secret Weapon Miniatures

5-piece resin Jersey Barrier set from Secret Weapon Miniatures

Four sets of 4-piece MDF Barrier set from Warsenal

3-piece resin/acrylic Alien Objectives set from MicroArts Studio

3-piece resin/acrylic Console Objectives set from MicroArts Studio


Medium Terrain
Terrain pieces that completely block line-of-sight between models

Four sets of 2-piece Sci-Fi Small Containers from Plastcraft Games
(propped up on 3 pieces of 3mm MDF for extra height)

Two sets of 2-piece Shipping Containers from CNC Miniature Scenery

3-piece Holo Ad set from MicroArts Studio

3-piece Sci-Fi Walls set from CNC Miniature Scenery


Buildings

2 sets of Portable Dice Towers from CNC Miniatures Scenery
(with Sci-Fi Widgets attached)

Three sets of 3-piece Q-Buildings sets from Bandua Wargames

2-piece Sci-Fi Bridges set from CNC Miniatures Scenery


Boards

Sync's MERCS Table v2

Navajo Outpost Scenery Pack from Corvus Belli

Mototronica Scenery Pack from Corvus Belli

MERCS v1 Vinyl Maps from Galeforce9 (OOP)

Crossfire Map printed on vinyl from the Michigan MERCS

Downtown Map printed on vinyl from the Michigan MERCS


Deadzone Terrain












Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment