Wednesday, April 27, 2011

[CCC] Incinerator finished!

I finally got around to taking some photos of my [CCC] Incinerator. As I mentioned in a previous post, I managed to screw-up the simplest of modelling work. I decided I could live with it - I don't think it's really noticeable until you know it's not there.

That's what I broke.
I tried not to make the Incinerator as battle-worn as I made my Trooper by being a bit more sparing with the dry-brushing. I think it looks better this way - the battle-worn look seems to suit the dark, grim future of 40k, but MERCS definitely has a different look and feel. Maybe I should go back over the Trooper in the same way, just for consistency.

The lighting at my place is terrible for taking photos of minis - I have to wait for a sunny day and take the photos outside in the shade or under cloud cover. Anyways, down to the pics!





I'm still undecided as to what bases to use - any suggestions?

Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment