Friday, July 27, 2012

It's been a while!

It was about a year ago that my interest in MERCS waned, not really having any community here in Sydney, Australia to interact with - but now I'm back!


Yesterday I was cleaning up my collection of miniatures, when I picked up my CCC Assault Leader and thought what a fantastic model it was, and fell in love with it all over again.
I jumped online to see what was going on with in the world of MERCS, and I was amazed at how much had changed in the last year! The website was redone and looking fantastic, the community was thriving and there were even new accessories and Megacons to purchase!

Well, I couldn't help myself - I bought up a whole bunch of new gear (Gale Force 9 Game Mats, Tokens and the Movement Card) as well as ordering up the Keizai Waza Faction box (the introduction of Faction Boxes is so awesome!) and the CCC Demo, KemVar Demo, USCR Medic and FCC Modkit to round off my existing factions.


Anyways, while I wait for the delivery of my new MERCS gear from the states (I hope it doesn't take too long), I'll be cleaning up this blog and touching up my old MERCS models. I feel like I've come a long way in the last year in terms of my painting and modelling ability, so I'll see what I can do about giving the boys a make-over.
I've ordered my Keizai Waza from a Defiant Gaming (a local Australian webstore), so they'll be in my over-eager hands next week!

Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment