Friday, October 14, 2016

[Keizai Waza] Complete!


And that'll do it for the Keizai Waza! Out of all the new plastic MERCS models I've worked with, these were by far the hardest to clean and assemble, with difficult mold lines making it a bit of a chore.

That being said, I'm happy with how my models turned out, even with my inferior assembly skills.
I'm also really happy with how the orange turned out - I used a different recipe for the orange on my MERCS 1.0 Keizai Waza, and this newer orange is much closer to the orange used in the faction artwork.


Next week, EU Inc - stay tuned!
Sync out.

2 comments:

  1. They look great! I'm contemplating on if I should paint them orange or change them up. Your visors are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Ryan :)

      Personally, if I was only painting a few factions, I would change the colour schemes up so that my models were a bit more unique!
      But because I'm planning on painting all the MERCS factions, coming up with different colour schemes for all of them isn't really feasible :P

      Delete