Wednesday, April 16, 2014

MERCS with Deadzone Terrain - Part 2

In my last post, I covered the scatter terrain and walls I made out of my Deadzone Kickstarter Terrain. In this post I'll go over the buildings and structures I made:

All the pieces I made out of my Deadzone Kickstarter pledge

4 high walls

4 high walls - 'outside' low angle shot

4 high walls - 'inside' low angle shot

4 platforms, 2 with rails and 2 without

4 platforms - lower angle shot

4 platforms - rail shot

4 half-buildings, 2 with low walls on the top, 2 without

Buildings - low angle shot

Buildings - from the other corner

Buildings - from the back

2 half-buildings combined into a full building
(that's why I made them half-buildings!)

4 bridges - unfortunately having rails on the bridges prevents 30mm bases
from standing on them!

Bridges combined with the buildings and platforms

I've taken some full table action photos as well, which I'll post up next - stay tuned!
Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment