Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mispack!

A VERY frustrating night! I got home from work to find that my District 5 Apartment and District 5 Walls had arrived from Defiant Gaming.
I immediately set to work on the District 5 Apartments, and during my construction I came to the terrible realisation that I had received a mispacked product!

After 1.5 hours of construction (fairly straight forward, would still recommend this product) this is what I have:


As you can see, I have all the walls, but I only have two floor pieces. That spare 'sprue' was the give-away that something was amiss - I had put together the rest of it and hadn't touched that sprue at all.
I'm assuming that they gave me this sprue instead of another sprue, which would have had two more floor pieces, as well as the floors to the balconies.

Anyways, I'll shoot an email off to Defiant, and see if they can sort this out!
Sync out.

No comments:

Post a Comment